This is a true remote work position. You can be located anywhere in the world. You must have a good Internet connection.
We need two (2) front-end developers with AngularJS to work with us on a full-time project basis, between 6 and 12 months, starting ASAP. You’ll be part of a team working collaboratively using scrum, TDD and BDD. You should have at least 6 years of full-time experience specializing in web development. You will be working with a team of over 10 developers, but you will be the master of your own domain.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Building speedy, functional web applications using AngularJS and AJAX.
- Designing and implementing user experiences for mobile, tablets and browsers.
- Working independently in coding and code testing.
- Implementing design specs accurately.
- Providing detailed analysis and recommendations to the project lead.
- Implementing recommended design changes, unit tests and regression tests for both performance and data integrity.
- Creating documentation.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Strong TDD experience (writing test and code at the same time).
- Strong REST API design and implementation skills.
- Hands-on experience with JSON schema.
- Hands-on experience deploying mission-critical applications to production.
- Strong understanding of Git workflow.
- Strong verbal and written English language skills.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Cucumber experience
- Docker experience
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE TOP THREE “MUST HAVES,” PLEASE DO NOT APPLY!
Share your git account when submitting your resume. We want to see what you have done!
Important Note: About our interview process: Please block out approximately 1.5 hours for your interview and make yourself comfortable. We will begin by asking you some questions about your experience (this will take approximately 30 minutes), after which our senior architect will give you two short, hands-on exercises. The exercises should take about 60 minutes or less to complete, depending on your speed. You’ll bring your own tools (editors) and share your screen on Hangout/Skype as you do the exercises. Our architect will be available if you have any questions. If your experience closely matches our requirements, you successfully complete the exercises and we can agree on the rate, we will offer you the job on the spot.
We look forward to hearing from you!